- Ever wonder how IT organizations integrate vendor services without lengthy negotiations?
- Are you skeptical about the hype surrounding discrete managed services?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, and have 30 minutes to participate, then you can learn how and why technology vendors are aligning their service portfolio’s to your business and technical needs. You'll also learn why out-tasking is flourishing in the world of IT operations and how it's assisting IT organizations when aligning their internal and external resources to meet business objectives.
Sybase is hosting a 30 minute Webcast and discussion forum on August 2, 2007, with a special guest speaker from the Association of Support Professionals. This discussion forum will include 15 minutes of live Q&A and will answer the following questions:
- How and why are vendors shifting their service strategies to deliver more immediacy
- Who else in the tech industry has engaged in out-tasking and similar offerings
- What is driving IT organizations to test out-tasking in their business
- What is the profile of IT organizations that are leveraging out-tasking
- Why out-tasking is closely aligned with Support Organizations
Capacity for this webcast will be limited so register now!
We look forward to meeting with you on August 2, 2007! After completing the form below, you will receive a confirmation email with details for the webcast.